The deadline to apply to study abroad at Reading starting in September 2020 is 1 June 2020.
The deadline to apply to study abroad at Reading starting in January 2021 is 1 November 2020.
The later you submit your application, the greater the chance that modules and halls accommodation will be full. We strongly recommend submitting your application as soon as possible.
Application instructions and the link to the application form are not available via our website. They are emailed directly to students who have been nominated by a partner university or sponsor, or who are applying independently.
The application process and requirements depend on what category of student you are. Please read the appropriate information for you and follow the instructions:
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
After you have submitted your full application:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
- We will normally process your application and provide a decision within 15 working days.
- Acceptance documentation and information will be sent to successful applicants electronically.
- You can apply for accommodation in halls once you have formally accepted your place on the Study Abroad Programme.
- We will offer opportunities to talk online with our Study Abroad Student Ambassadors about what it is like to live and study at Reading.